Thursday, October 1, 2009

The lesson i learned on my life

Lately, i kinda remind or so call reflash back some memory of mine. Too many pieces of memory to remember, too much of puzzle need to be solve. But the lesson i had learned from me and my friend, is that when "love" exist, it is impossible that being a friend will be satisfy. We will always asking more than friend when love exist. I think most of the people reading this post know well who i m mentioning. Haha! And another lesson is that it will never be a "friend" when there's no room or no starting for being a couple. When one is being reject, friendship is gone as well as the feeling of "love". Like what i m saying, when love exist, friend just don sound enough. Dont know whether i m searching for new love life or is me who are thinking too much, love is the lesson that i cant get 100% in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment